Where can you find our products?
Immuneschein Tea Haus, Rosendale, NY
Natural Foods of Cooperstown, Cooperstown, NY
Pail Shop Vineyards, Fly Creek, NY
Mohonk Mountain House gift shop, New Paltz, NY
The Farmers' Museum, Cooperstown, NY
Olana, Hudson, NY
Lucky Dog Farm Store, Hamden, NY
Cooperstown Distillery, Cooperstown, NY
Cornell Botanic Gardens Gift Shop, Ithaca, NY
Markets (farmers & online)
Schoharie Fresh Online Market
Smorgasburg, Kingston, NY (May-Oct 2017)
Cooperstown Farmers Market (Sat's year round)
Restaurants & Bars
204 Main Bar and Bistro, Sharon Springs, NY
The Excelsior Pub, Albany, NY
Garvan's Gastropub, New Paltz, NY
Origins Cafe, Cooperstown, NY
The Shack, Cooperstown, NY
It takes a village to make a village - community is so important to us here at Weathertop, and it wouldn't be any fun to do this important work alone.
- We acquire our lovely Maple Syrup from Hidden Hollow Maple Farm in Thurman, New York.
- I collaborate with Most Precious Pottery to create my beautiful holiday tea boxes,
- My good friends Jessica and Michael Betts of DreamTime Hops provide hops for my teas and extracts
- I provide basil to Beekman 1802 for their fantastic salad dressings featured in the Beakman 1802 Farm Pantry at Target.
- Sara LeHoullier from Busybee Consulting created our website; contact her for info on web design and copywriting.
- Love our logo and labeling? Contact Darla at MoonLily Graphics - her designs are the bees' knees!
- We have recently started collaborating with Beth;s Farm Kitchen in Stuyvesant falls NY to process some small batches of our wonderful shrubs and jams.